If you have enabled SFTP access, resetting the username and password is straightforward. If you are a VPS customer, please see our article on adding your SSH key to Atomic or contact support for assistance with updating a SFTP user's password.
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- On the left side navigation menu, click on Apps to access a listing of all apps on your account.
- Locate the app that you want to reset SFTP credentials for, then click on the settings icon to the right of it.
- From within your app's details page, access the SFTP Details tab.
- Finally, toggle the Enable SFTP option. If it is already on, simply toggle it off and then back on again.
After toggling the SFTP option, your account credentials will be sent to the account owner via email.