Can I/How do I switch the domain on a Pagely site already running?
Last Updated -
Switching the domain name on an existing site is easy.
- Point the new domain name to pagely. (view FAQ)
- Login to atomic.pagely.com
- Click Apps > All Apps, then Domain name you wish to modify > App Details.
- In the Aliases section, click the blue + in the right hand corner and add the new Alias. The new Alias would be the new domain name you wish to use.
- When you see the new Alias click the Blue up-arrow to promote it as primary
- Your site should now be running under the new domain name, you may need to login and change a few settings as needed from the old domain name to the new one.