Note: If you plan to cancel your entire account, you will want to take a look at our account cancellations article instead. Deleting all applications on the account DOES NOT stop the billing because you still have an active account.
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Once you're logged into Atomic, click on Apps within the left side menu.
- You should now see a listing of all current apps on your account. To modify an app, click on the settings icon to the right of the app's primary domain.
- Within your app's settings, you'll see an option to deactivate the app. Click on the icon to the left of Deactivate App to deactivate it.
- Upon initiating deactivation, you'll need to confirm the action. Click on the icon again to deactivate the app.
- Now that your app is deactivated, you'll see an additional option to delete it. Simply click on the trash can icon next to Delete App to initiate deletion.
- Just like app deactivation, you'll need to confirm your selection. Click on the trash can icon again to complete your action.
Your app is now deleted.