PressCACHE™ is our caching mechanism used at Pagely and is backed by NGINX‘s powerful and robust caching technology. This is a key component of our architecture that produces extremely fast performance for your WordPress sites. Settings are accessed directly via your WordPress admin screens where you may turn it on/off, or enable developer mode. There is really nothing else to do other than turn it on, and enjoy the speed.
How PressCACHE™ Works
Cache will not be served if:
- The site is in preview mode.
- They are logged into Wordpress, due to the possibility of user-specific content on the page.
- They have a cookie marking them as a commenter, since all comment forms will populate with the user’s name and email.
- They have a PHP session started, as serving cache may expose private data from pulling a value unique to the user and their session.
- It is not a GET request, such as a POST request.