Adding SSH Keys to Your Pagely Account
Last Updated -
Pagely provides our VPS users the ability to add SSH keys to the Atomic dashboard. With the new release of Atomic, we require the enhanced security of SSH keys for SSH/SFTP access. Password logins for newly created SFTP/SSH users are prohibited. If you have not generated SSH keys yet, please look over one of the following articles to get started:
For Mac users click here
For PC users click here
- Log into your atomic dashboard
- Click on your account's profile icon, and select "account Settings"
- Click on the ">_SSH" icon to taken to your public keys. This is where you can upload your keys by either copying/pasting, or uploading a file.
- If you haven't already, create an SSH username.
- Add your public key.
- At the bottom of this page you'll also find documentation links to other SSH tutorials (including the two referenced above).