Let's Encrypt is a certificate authority that provides TLS/SSL encryption via an automated process designed to reduce the time and cost of producing/renewing site certificates. Many hosting companies have implemented this process into their workflow, and we are proud to say we are one of them.
We do not support the use of wildcard LE certificates at this time.
- Start by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Within the left side menu, click on SSL.
- Once inside the SSL Certificate Manager, click on the Add Certificate button.
- An additional window will appear. From here, click on Let's Encrypt.
- The first step in generating your Let's Encrypt certificate is to select your domain that you want generate a certificate for.
After the domain is selected, you will have the option to include additional domains within your certificate. Select the checkbox next to any domains you want to enable.
- Now that your domains are selected, click on the Apply Certificate button.
- Once the certificate is applied, you'll be prompted to test your site. If everything looks good, click on the Looks Good button.