This article explains how to delete an SSL/TLS Certificates that you've installed in Atomic. By default the trash can icon will be disabled to prevent you from accidentally deleting an active TLS/SSL certificate. To delete this certificate, you must explicitly deactivate it. Here's how to do it.
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Next, click SSL on the left side menu.
- You'll now be taken to the SSL Certificate Manager. To view the details of an SSL certificate, click on the eye icon to the right of it.
- From within the SSL certificate details, locate the domain that you want to deactivate and click the minus icon to the right of it.
- Once deactivated, head back to the SSL Certificate Manager. The trash can icon will now be available. Simply click it to delete the SSL certificate.