Add SSH keys to your Pagely account
Last Updated -
Pagely provides our VPS users the ability to add SSH keys to the Atomic dashboard. With the new release of Atomic, we only allow SFTP/SSH access with SSH keys. Password logins for newly created SFTP/SSH users are prohibited. If you have not generated SSH keys yet, please look over one of the following articles to get started:
For Mac users click here
For PC users click here
- Log into your atomic dashboard
- click on your account's profile icon, and select "account Settings"
- click on the ">_SSH" icon to taken to your public keys. this is where you can upload your keys by either copy and pasting, or uploading a file.
- If you haven't already, create an ssh username
- add your public key
- At the bottom of this page you'll also find documentation links to other SSH tutorials (including the two referenced above).