Pagely provides our VPS users the ability to add SSH keys to the Atomic dashboard. If you're not already familiar with SSH keys, they are a method of further securing your account to prevent unauthorized access. In this article, we'll show you how to add an existing SSH key to your Pagely account.
To add an SSH key to your account, you'll first need to generate one. If you don't already have an SSH key ready to go, see the following article to learn how to generate a new SSH key:
Adding SSH Keys in Atomic
- Begin by logging into your Atomic dashboard
- Once logged into Atomic, click on your account's profile icon at the top right of the page, and click on Account Settings.
- Inside the Account Management page, click on the >_SSH icon to access your public keys.
- If you haven't already set up an SSH username in the past, enter your desired username into the SSH Username field and click Save. If you already have a username configured, you're ready to continue on to the next step.
- Next, you'll upload your SSH public key into the Add Public Key section of the page. To upload your public key, you can either paste your key into the text field or upload your public key file using the Select File button.
- Finally, click on the Add Public Key button to save your settings.