From inside Pagely's Atomic control panel, you can easily integrate with other 3rd-party services. These integrations allow you to accomplish actions from outside of your Pagely environment, such as automatically deploying your WordPress site from version control.
In this article, we'll show you how to create a new integration within Atomic.
- Start by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- From inside Atomic, click Integrations within the left side navigation menu.
- On this page, you'll see any integrations that you've previously created, as well as the option to create a new integration.
To create a new integration, click on the Create New Integration button.
- After clicking on the button additional fields will appear. Start by entering a name for your new integration into the Name field.
You can put any name you want in here, but it's a good idea to enter something that describes the integration you'll be creating, just in case you need to reference back to it later.
- Next, you'll configure which apps that this new integration can access. Click on the Permissions drop-down, then select each of the apps that this integration will be used for.
(Note: It's a good idea to only select the apps that you'll be using with this integration. If you need to add additional apps to an integration, you can always add them later.)
- After your integration's name and permissions are all set up, just click on the Create Integration to create your new integration!
Now that your new integration has been created, you'll see it listed on this page. To view your integrations details, just click on the item to expand it.
If you're creating an integration for automatic deployments, take a look at guide on automatically deploying your WordPress site from version control.