There are 3 ways to point your domain traffic to Pagely. These are via:
- A record / IP address
We suggest you use a CNAME when you can.
To get the values specific for your site:
- Login to https://atomic.pagely.com
- Go to Apps > All Apps (Choose the site you wish to manage) > App Details
- Scroll down until you see Domain DNS Info.
- The pagely DNS records are located in the gray box.
* At this time we do not provide DNS service so if you need this you will want to reach out to the company you purchased your domain from.