To simplify setting Press3, we’ve created a CloudFormation template that will perform most of the steps for you, saving a significant amount of setup time over manual configuration. Here’s how to set up an S3 bucket for Press3 by using our CloudFormation template:
- Start by accessing Pagely’s Press3 CloudFormation template on AWS. If you’re not already logged into your AWS account, you’ll be prompted to do so.
- The first screen allows you to set and customize a template. For the purposes of this article, leave the fields as-is and click Next to continue on the the next step.
- On the next screen, you’ll be able to pass additional parameters to the template. Inside the VpsIp parameter, enter the IP address of your Pagely VPS.
After your VPS IP is in place, click Next to head to the next step.
- Inside the next screen, you’ll see a page that allows you to configure additional stack options. For the purposes of this article, you can leave these fields as-is and click on the Next button.
- The final configuration screen is a summary of your CloudFormation stack. Here, you’ll want to take another quick look at your VpsIp parameter to make sure that it contains the IP address of your Pagely VPS.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see a notice that the template will be making changes to IAM user permissions. Select the checkbox to acknowledge that the IAM resources will be created, then click on the Create Stack button to create your Press3 configuration based on the CloudFormation template.
- Your CloudFormation stack will take a few minutes to be created.
Once finished, access the Outputs tab on the stack page and locate the AccessKeyId, BuckerArn, and SecretAccessKey values. Pagely’s support team will need these for setting up Press3.
Now that your S3 bucket is set up to use Press3, all you'll need to do is provide the credentials to our support team by submitting a ticket.