Would you prefer for Pagely to move your site to your new account for you? In this article, we'll show you how to submit a new WordPress site migration request.
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Next, visit the Support page using the left side menu.
- From within the Support page, click on the Migration Form button to access the site migration request form.
- The first field you'll need to fill out is a list of sites that need to be migrated. If you need to add more than one site, to the migration request, use the plus icon to add additional fields.
- To help smooth the migration process, it's helpful to know who the old host is. Inside the Source Provider field, include the name of the host that the site is being migrated away from.
- Next, we'll need credentials to log into the site that's being migrated. Inside the Source Login URL, Source Login Username, and Source Login Password fields, please provide us with your WordPress login URL and admin credentials that we can use for logging in.
- If you have SSH access on the host that you're migrating away from, please provide the SSH URL and credentials that would be required for logging in via SSH.
- Inside the Special Instructions field, please include any additional information that would need to be known, such as information about SSH keys, VPN access, or anything else that would be helpful to know when performing the migration.
- Finally, click on the Submit Migration Request button to submit the migration request.
Once your migration request is submitted, watch your email for verification that we received your request.
Generally, migrations take 3-5 business days, but depending on the size of your site and number of migrations that we might be already performing, there may be additional wait times.
During the process, be sure to keep an eye on your email. At times, our support team may need additional information from you to complete the migration.