Whether you're moving your WordPress site from another host or simply checking what usage is being passed on to Pagely, checking your bandwidth details can be quite useful for understanding your traffic.
For Pagely sites using PressDNS, we provide that bandwidth information directly to you from inside of the Atomic control panel, but if you're using Cloudflare, you'll need to check within their control panel for your usage information.
In this article, we'll show you how to check your uncached bandwidth usage from inside Cloudflare's control panel.
- Start by logging into your Cloudflare account and accessing your dashboard.
- Next, click on the site that you want to gather bandwidth data for.
- Using the left side navigation, expand the Analytics section, then on Traffic.
- Bandwidth information will be displayed within the Bandwidth tab.
- You'll also want to select the appropriate time period. To get an estimate on your monthly bandwidth usage, select Previous 30 Days from the drop down.
That's all there is to it. If you need to check additional sites' usage, simply repeat these steps for each site that you want to check.