Accessing Your VPS and Codebase
Inside this section, you'll learn how to manage your Pagely VPS as well as any code that runs on your WordPress sites.
- Using Cyberduck to Connect to Your WordPress Site
- Using WinSCP to Connect to Your WordPress Site
- Using FileZilla to Connect to Your WordPress Site
- Configuring SFTP Clients
- How To Connect To Your HA VPS/Enterprise Server
- Where Can I Find My Hostname?
- Setting Up SSH/SFTP Access on Windows
- Using SSH on your VPS/Enterprise Server
- Setting Up SSH/SFTP Access on MacOS
- Using SFTP With Pagely
- WinSCP Permission Denied Error