Upgrading your Pagely managed WordPress hosting plan or requesting an add-on is straightforward. For your convenience, you're able to upgrade your plan at any time directly from within the Atomic control panel.
While we love to see you grow, we're not in the business of of charging more without good reason to do so. We recommend contacting support for any add-ons or server upgrades you feel might be appropriate.
Upgrading Your Server/Managed WordPress Hosting Plan
Upgrading your plan can be done easily through the Atomic control panel. Here's how to do it:
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the Payment and Plan menu item.
- Next, locate the plan that you want to upgrade and click on Manage Plan.
- You'll now be presented with information about your current plan. To change your plan, click on the Change Plan button.
- Once the Change Plan button is clicked, you'll be presented with several different plan upgrade options. Simply locate the plan that you want to upgrade to and click the Request Upgrade button.
Requesting Plan Add-Ons
Please contact support to request any of the add-ons below. In most instances these add-ons will come to your attention when a member of Pagely's team recommends one.
The following is an overview of the different add-ons we offer. Additional options are available on a case-by-case basis.
- Comprehensive Monitoring Service
A comprehensive suite of monitoring services for custom Pagely Enterprise customers. Includes a dedicated monitoring node, CloudWatch alerts and logs, etc.
- Custom SSL CDN Domain
For apps that utilize a custom SSL on their PRESSCDN.
- Super 500GB CDN
500GB of CDN transfer per month.
- Mega 1TB CDN
1TB of CDN transfer per month.
- Hyper 10TB CDN
10TB Monthly CDN.
- Hyper 15TB CDN
15TB of CDN.
- 50TB PressCDN
Bulk rate for 50TB CDN.
- 100TB PressCDN
Bulk rate for 100TB CDN.
- ZOMG 5TB CDN
5TB of CDN transfer per month.
- 10GB Expansion SSD
Adds 10GB of SSD backed storage to any plan.
- 100GB Expansion SSD
Add an extra 100GB of SSD backed storage.
- 50GB Bandwidth
50GB additional bandwidth added to any plan.
- 500GB Bandwidth
500GB of additional monthly bandwidth for your plan.
- 1TB Bandwidth
Add an additional 1TB of bandwidth to any plan.