It's always a good idea to change your account passwords from time to time. In this article, we'll show you how to change your Atomic control panel password.
If You Forgot Your Password or Can't Log Into Atomic
Changing Your Password From Inside Atomic
If you're able to log into Atomic with your current password, proceed with the following steps to change your password.
- Start by logging into Atomic.
- On the top-right of the page, click on the My Settings button.
- From inside the Settings area, click on the Security tab to access your security settings.
- From here, locate the Change Password section, then fill in your current password, current PIN, and new password fields.
Tip: If you don't know your current PIN, you can reset your account PIN from within this same page.
- Finally, click on the Save New Password button.