We want to make sure that you always know of any changes in activity on your Pagely account. To facilitate this, we often reach out to the account owner any time there's cause for concern. In addition to alerting the account owner, additional alerts can be configured for various members of your team.
In this article, we'll show you how to configure alerts for additional collaborators on your Pagely account.
- Start by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Next, click on Team within the left side menu.
- From inside the Team page, click on the Alerts tab to access your alert configuration.
- Within this screen, you'll see a listing of collaborators on your account.
If you'd like a collaborator to receive alerts on certain event types, simply select the appropriate checkbox next to their name.
- By default, alerts will be presented within their Atomic account. If it's a user that wouldn't normally log into Atomic often, such as billing alerts being sent to an accounting department, it's a good idea to enable the via Email option as well.
That's all there is to it! Whenever an alert is available, it will be sent to the appropriate collaborators!