Adding a new site is easy in Atomic. Here's how to do it:
- Begin by logging into your Atomic dashboard.
- On the left side menu, click on Apps.
- On the top right corner of the Apps page, click on the New App button.
- After the button is clicked, the app creation window will appear.
The first setting is the App Name field. This is an optional field intended to make it easier to identify the app later. If not, the primary domain will be used.
- Optional: If you want to enable WordPress Multisite, enable the appropriate checkbox to the right of the App Name field.
- In the next screen, you'll be able to add your primary domain for the app as well as any additional domains you'll be associating with this app.
- On the third screen, you'll be presented with an option to enable PressDNS on the domain. If you'll be using Pagely's PressDNS nameservers, you'll want to check this box.
- Finally, you'll be presented with a confirmation window. Be sure to look over it to avoid any typos, then click on the Create App button.
Getting Your New WordPress Site's Details
After your new app is created, a window will appear that contains information about your new app. This includes preview URLs, your admin username, and password.
If you need to review this information again after you've closed the window, you can click on the WordPress icon on the App Details page to show it again.