Adding a new site is easy in Atomic. Here's how to do it:
- Begin by logging into your Atomic dashboard.
- On the left side menu, click on Apps.
- On the top right corner of the Apps page, click on the New App button.
- A new section will now appear at the top of the page. Inside the Primary Domain field, enter the domain that you want to associate with this new site.
- Optional: If you want to enable WordPress Multisite, enable the appropriate checkbox below the Primary Domain field.
- Finally, click on the Save and Create button.
Getting Your New WordPress Site's Details
After your new app is created, a window will appear that contains information about your new app. This includes preview URLs, your admin username, and password.
If you need to review this information again after you've closed the window, you can click on the WordPress icon on the App Details page to show it again.