Do you need to move a domain from one app to another? Here's how to do it in the Atomic control panel.
- First, log into Atomic.
- Next, access your app list by clicking on Apps on the left side menu.
- Within your app listings, locate the app that contains the domain you want to move and click on the cog wheel icon to the right of the app's name.
- Inside the App Info tab, scroll down to Domain Names and locate the domain you want to move.
- To the right of the domain you want to move, click on the right arrow icon to move it.
- Inside the new window that appears, select the app that you want to move the domain to, and click the Confirm Move button to move the domain.
Your domain has now been moved from one app to another.