Do you need to move a domain from one app to another? Here's how to do it in the Atomic control panel.
- Start by logging into Atomic.
- Next, access your app list by clicking on Apps on the left side menu.
- Within your app listings, locate the app that contains the domain you want to move and click on the cog wheel icon to the right of the app's name.
- From inside your app's details page, click on the Domains tab.
- Once on the Domains tab, expand the details for the domain that you want to move.
- With the domain's details expanded, you'll see several buttons for performing actions on the domain. To move the domain, click on the Move Domain button.
- Inside the new window that appears, select the app that you want to move the domain to, and click the Confirm Move button to move the domain.
Your domain has now been moved from one app to another.