If you're using Atomic to create redirects from one URL to another, you might find the need to export them. In this article, we'll show you how to export your redirects as a CSV.
- Begin by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- On the left side menu, click on Apps to access your app listing.
- Next, locate the app that houses the redirects that you want to export and click on the settings icon to the right of the app's name.
- From within the app's details page, access the access your ARES gateway settings by clicking on the ARES tab.
- Inside this tab, access your redirects by clicking on Redirects.
- Inside the Redirects section, you'll see a listing of any redirects that you have in place. To export them, click on Export to CSV at the top-right of the screen.
Your browser will now prompt you to save a CSV file that contains a list of your redirects. From here, you can open the file in any software that is capable of viewing CSV files (such as Google Sheets or Excel), or store it somewhere safe as a backup.