If you need to test a URL, we offer an easy-to-use tool from inside the Atomic control panel. This can be used for things like testing redirects, caching, and other headers.
In this article, we'll show you how to get to it.
- Start by logging into the Atomic control panel.
- Next, click on Apps on the left side menu.
- From inside the app list, access the app that contains the site you want to test by clicking on the settings icon to the right of the app's name.
- Now that you're inside your app's details page, navigate the ARES section by clicking on the ARES tab.
- Finally, click on the Tester area.
From here, you can test URLs and check their response. Inside the Advanced Options, you can even set custom headers to send with the request.
Here's an example of what the results would look like when testing a redirect: