As time goes on, you might need to make changes to your account in the Atomic control panel. Here's how to access your account's settings to make those changes.
- Begin by logging into your account in the Atomic control panel.
- On the top right of the page, click on the My Settings button.
From here, you'll be able to make a multitude of changes to your Atomic user's account such as:
- Change our user's name, address, and other personal information
- Change the email address associated with your account
- Change your account's password
- Change your account PIN
- Add or remove 2-factor authentication
- Manage SSH keys