Creating Redirects in Atomic
Last Updated -
Redirects are an essential part of running a website. Sometimes, a page will no longer be relevant and will need to redirect any old links to the new content. Here's how to easily create a new redirect from within the Atomic control panel.
- Begin by logging into Atomic.
- Next, access your app listing by clicking on Apps on the left side navigation menu.
- From within the app listing, locate the app that you want to create a redirect on and click on the cog wheel icon to the right of the app's name.
- Inside your app's settings page, scroll down to the Custom Redirects section.
- Inside the Source Path field, enter the old path that you want to redirect to somewhere else, leading with a slash.
- Next, do the same with the Destination Path field to define where you want the user to be redirected to.
- To add the redirect to the list, just click the Add button to the right.
- Finally, apply your changes by clicking on the Apply Changes button.