If your WordPress site deals with a lot of large files, you might come across the need to increase your server's storage capacity.
To avoid downtime, Pagely will automatically increase the storage capacity of a server if it falls within 1% space remaining. If you wish to add additional storage before this point, you can submit a request to our support team.
- Storage is added on at a rate of $15/mo for every 10GB.
- We typically recommend keeping 10% of your server’s storage capacity available.
- These increases, whether by request or automatic, will not cause any disruption.
- If you're dealing with a lot of static files, consider offloading those files to your own Amazon S3 bucket with Press3.
Submitting a Storage Increase Request
Refer to our steps on submitting a ticket. When submitting your request, please:
- Use a subject of “Disk Size Increase”.
- Specify the server(s) the request is intended for.
- The amount of storage you wish to have added.
Need to upgrade your plan in general? See how to upgrade in Atomic.